Date: 2022-07-01 to 2022-09-31
- Upgrade CUE engine of KubeVela from 0.2 to 0.4+.
- Support KubeVela system level observability for multi-clusters.
- Support collect and show log, metrics in a unified Grafana for all KubeVela and addon controllers with the control plane cluster.
- Support basic application level observability.
- Support collect and show log, metrics with multi-cluster capability.
- Automatically generate observability dashboard for application within a unified Grafana.
- Allow user to define customize observability rules including logs and metrics.
- Support more flexible addons capability.
- Standardized definition to make the definition(such as helm component) as one kind of addon dependency, addon can depends on a standard definition instead of any specific implementation(fluxcd or argocd).
- Provide partial installation for addon to make it more lightweight.
- Provide end to end experience from source code development to multi-cluster/hybrid-cloud delivery.
- Provide application export/load capability and build a KubeVela AppStore.
Third-party integrations and more addons
- Integrate with OPA/Kyverno/Cosign and other projects to provide a secure software supply chain.
- Provide one or more best practices about how to use KubeVela in game/financial scenario.