Date: 2022-01-01 to 2022-03-31
- Improve cloud resource provisioning and consuming workflow.
- Make the cloud resources provisioning workflow more reliable and observable.
- Make it more easier for developers to contribute more cloud resources.
- Support more flexible application observability.
- Support collect and show log, metrics and tracing data with multi-cluster.
- Automatically generate observability dashboard for application with Grafana.
- Allow user to define customize observability rules including logs/metrics/tracing rules.
- Enhance the security and provide secure CI/CD capability.
- Enhance the capability of multi-cluster application delivery around security, scheduling and others.
- Let VelaUX share the data with CLI, and applications created in CLI can be visible in VelaUX, align the model according to users feedback.
- Improve global software user experience including:
- Raise the success rate of installation about vela-core, addons, cloud resources, etc.
- Improve the UX of VelaUX, make it easy to learn and use.
Third-party integrations and more addons
- Provide OpenYurt integration to improve IoT/edge experience.
- Provide ArgoCD integration to improve GitOps experience, that'll be alternative to FluxCD addon.
- Integrate with OPA/Kyverno/Cosign and other projects to provide a secure software supply chain.
- Provide one or more best practices about how to use KubeVela in micro-services scenario.
- Provide more capabilities about AI/ML in KubeVela.